Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and babysitting

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did! I worked in the morning, but got off at 11:30, so I had most of the day free. We split the day between Jake's parent's house and my parent's house.



Me and my sweet man.   :)



Me and my will-one-day-be my mother in law.



My wonderful sister and I!



Me, my sister and our mom!  : )


It was a truly wonderful day.
Now, onto babysitting. I got the pleasure of babysitting my co-worker's adorable 1-year old, Mia. She was such a joy! It's good practice for me.



Hard at work on the etch-a-sketch.




She finally warmed up to my jolly green giant boyfriend, (She's looking at him)


We were playing peek-a-boo under the table. So much fun!



Hi there!!



We had a very fun time!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day! Glad you had such a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete