Friday, November 5, 2010

Hi's, low's and everything in between

I have recently come to realize four things:

1. No matter how much you think you know or like someone, they still have the potential to stab you in the back.

2. Contrary to their beliefs, I in fact, don't need to know every sickeningly personal detail of the elderly population's life. Case in point, the other day at work, I was bagging this old lady's order, and she felt the random need to inform me that the reason she had bought the cranberry juice was to help with her BLADDER INFECTION. Yes, bladder. Infection. . . . .Aaaaaand gross.

3. Being told that I have (her exact words) "The most beautiful skin ever", despite the fact that I was sporting a much resented giant angry red zit in the middle of my face-was a moment that made my day.

4. I will, one-day-some-day-I'm wishing-and-hoping be working at Disneyland.

2 comments:

  1. Your work sounds like you have the potential to meet all kinds of characters!

    A job at Disney would great. Do you want to be a character or do something there with your degree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably do something with my degree. A character would be fun, but I'd like to hopefully use my degree somehow.

    ReplyDelete