Monday, October 15, 2012

Time Flies

Um, can someone please explain to me how it's the middle of October already?! Time is going by at a break neck speed! I have quite a few things to report this time around:
 
1. Hello, my name is Katie, and I'm a Pinterest addict. I LOVE it! It's such a fun place to browse. I really like it cuz it's a productive kind of fun; you're not just mindlessly scrolling through peoples' news feeds. There's arts and crafts, DIY projects, recipies, and tips on all kinds of stuff. It's super handy, cuz I'll forget really great recipies I'll find, then I can never find the same one. It's fabulous! Tonight I'm gonna try and make these delightful little treats:

 
It's chocolate cake mix, and a ridiculous amount of Reece's. Need I say more?   : )
 
 
                    
2. *Ahem*. . . .*beams proudly*:
 
 
 
Most everyone knows at this point, but I can't help but brag some more. We will be 13 weeks tomorrow, and couldn't be more thrilled!! We've gotten to hear the heartbeat twice and everything sounds good and healthy. We're due April 23rd. Here's our most recent picture.
 
 

    

3.This past weekend, a few friends and I got the pleasure of seeing Miss Carrie Underwood in Sacramento. She was FABULOUS!! Oh my goodness, I've never witnessed so much talent coming out of one person before! Every single note was spot on. It was my first "real" concert; I've seen Flogging Molly locally in Chico, but this was my first super big one. Country newbie Hunter Hayes opened for her. It was such a treat!!










No comments:

Post a Comment